Grand Cayman Villas and Beach Vacation Rentals
Whether you're looking for seclusion or an action-packed vacation, there's a beach house that's just right for you and your family. Grand Cayman boasts some of the Caribbean's most beautiful beaches, including Seven Mile Beach, Rum Point and Cayman Kai, all of which have beachfront vacation rental villas.
You can rent a beachfront villa where you can step out right unto the sand or choose one that's set back for a more spectacular view. Some of our luxury rental homes even have private swimming pools, ideal for family vacations.
Cayman Islands Vacation Ideas
Plan Your Cayman Islands Vacation
Grand Cayman 5-Star Hotels and Luxury Resorts
The Ritz Carlton is the most popular five-star beach resort in Grand Cayman . Located directly on Seven Mile Beach, the Ritz Carlton Grand Cayman offers large, luxurious accommodations, including two-room suites with full kitchens. There's even an 8,000-square foot suite that can accommodate 22 guests. All rooms and suites are just steps away from the white sand beach and sparkling Caribbean waters. Amenities and services at the Ritz Carlton include beach concierge service, a full European-style spa and six restaurants and bars.
Bring your golf clubs - you won't want to miss playing the resort's nine-hole scenic course, designed by Greg Norman. This Grand Cayman luxury resort combines the best of luxury house rentals with attentive five-star service.
New in 2020 is Grand Cayman Island’s first luxury boutique hotel, Palm Heights is an all suites luxury hotel, located on magnificent Seven Mile beach offering magnificent ocean-view and beach suites.
Renting Luxury Villas or Staying in Luxury Resorts in Grand Cayman - Which One Is Right for You?
With so many great options, how do you choose between renting a luxury villa or reserving rooms in a Cayman Islands luxury resort? If you're looking for a more relaxed, quieter vacation experience, a Grand Cayman luxury villa is probably the best choice for you.
A luxury villa is also a good choice for family reunions and larger groups because this type of accommodation will allow you to spend more time together, while still having your own private space. Keep in mind that you don't have to sacrifice service for luxury when staying in a villa.
Grand Cayman villas offer many of the same amenities that you'd find in a Grand Cayman five-star resort with more space for your family to spread out and more privacy. Most villas are also equipped with full kitchens so you don't have to worry about finding restaurants for every meal. In addition, most beach rentals offer spacious decks, in-suite washer and dryers, modern audio/video systems and spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea.
When you rent one of these luxury Grand Cayman vacation homes, you can set up any level of service you desire, including regular housekeeping and laundry service, private chefs, butlers, in-villa spa services, chauffeurs and more.
Staying in a Cayman Islands luxury resort puts you where the action is. Many Grand Cayman five-star resorts are located right on Seven Mile Beach and are just steps away from some of the best dining and nightlife on the island. Resorts like the Ritz Carlton anticipate your every need, with superior service and amenities.
At WIMCO Villas, our knowledgeable vacation planners take the time to listen to your requests and assist with selecting the beach villa or resort villa. Then, we assist with booking your flights, renting a car for you, setting up local restaurant reservations and making sure that your vacation is exactly what you envisioned.
Featured Cayman Islands Hotels and Resorts
Where Is Grand Cayman and Why Is It a Popular Place to Vacation?
Grand Cayman and the other Cayman Islands are located in the Caribbean Sea, south of Cuba and east of Jamaica. The 22-mile-long island is easy to reach from the United States and Canada, with many direct flights available. This beautiful island offers a variety of water sports, beaches and historic sites and for accommodations, has a good selection of luxury villas, rental homes and resorts.
Part of the three-island Cayman Island chain in the Caribbean Sea, Grand Cayman is home to seven-mile beach, one of the longest and most beautiful stretches of sand in the Caribbean, as well as vibrant coral reefs, turtle farms and British colonial history and charm.
What Is the Best Time to Visit Grand Cayman?
There really is no bad time to visit Grand Cayman. However, the driest season is between November and April High temperatures hover in the 80s for most of the year, with lows in the mid to low 60s.
If you want to avoid crowds, visit between May and October. Accommodations are also somewhat less expensive during this time. The island's rainy season centers around June; however, this usually means showers that last for an hour or two, and not an all-day rain storm.
How to Get to Grand Cayman
It's easy to travel to Grand Cayman from the United States and Canada by air. There are non-stop flights from many North American cities to Owens Roberts International Airport in George Town, Grand Cayman. These include Miami, Atlanta, New York City, Toronto, Boston, Houston and Denver.
Travel time is approximately 90 minutes from Miami and four hours from New York City. The majority of non-stop flights are offered by Cayman Airways, United Airlines and American Airlines.
Do I Need a Passport or Visa to Visit Grand Cayman Island?
Both United States and Canadian citizens are required to have a valid passport to visit the Cayman Islands.
What Are the Top Five Things to Do in Grand Cayman?
There's so many things to do in Grand Cayman, you'll want to make sure to reserve your luxury vacation home for at least a week, if not longer. Some of the most popular things to see and do in Grand Cayman include:
1. Scuba diving and snorkeling. Grand Cayman Island boasts some of the world's best scuba and snorkeling sites. The clear, turquoise water and vibrant coral reefs located just offshore combine to make this one of the most popular activities on the island. (When you book your villa in Grand Cayman, we can help you choose a property that's close to the best snorkeling and scuba spots.)
2. Enjoying Seven Mile Beach. This long stretch of coral and sand has repeatedly been named one of the best beaches in the Caribbean. It's a very walkable beach and home to the majority of Grand Cayman Island luxury villas, 5 star hotels and resorts. There are several coral reefs located just offshore from the beach.
3. Visiting the Grand Cayman Turtle Centre. The Island is well-known for its green sea turtles. The Grand Cayman Turtle Centre, founded in 1968, is a conservation facility and tourist attraction, offering opportunities to swim with the turtles, walk along the nature trail and view the turtle breeding facility.
4. Sampling the island's many restaurants Grand Cayman Island is rich with casually-elegant restaurants, many of which feature seafood from the nearby waters. Some of the best include Blue at the Ritz (Eric Ripert’s restaurant) , Cocolobo, Bacaro and Morgan's Seafood Restaurant.
Most of the island's restaurants are located in the West Bay part of the island near Grand Cayman Island resorts on Seven Mile Beach.
5. Shopping. No trip to the Cayman Islands would be complete without a little shopping. The best buys on the islands include local craft items, duty-free jewelry, British luxury items, rum and rum cakes, and items made with Caymanite, a multi-layered, earth-tone rock mined on the east end of the island. Most of the higher-end shops are located in the West Bay area, near Grand Cayman five-star resorts.
What Services Does WIMCO Villas Provide to Our Clients Vacationing in Grand Cayman?
WIMCO Villas offers a number of amenities to those staying in our Grand Cayman beach house rentals and other properties. These include maid and housekeeping services as well as a designated concierge who can help you with restaurant reservations, boat rentals, event planning, securing a private chef, scheduling spa and fitness sessions and whatever else you need to make your stay with us enjoyable.
Feel free to contact us at your convenience and we help you choose the perfect Grand Cayman villa or hotel and pave the way to an unforgettable experience.
Get to Know Cayman Islands